Preston's 1st Birthday Party

Posted by brittney pecore photography | Posted on 10:19 AM

My baby boy is SO big now.  He has turned 1!!!!!  on November 20th.  This is an extra special day because it is also my Mom's birthday, my Father-in-Law's birthday & my cousin's birthday!  Anyway, we had a party with all our family and some close friends to celebrate this big day! 

Preston was in great spirits the whole time and loved having all his friends and family come celebrate with us! 

The Cupcake display!
Preston and Daddy, having a snack.  Can you tell they're related!



Elmo Live!!!!!   wow!


Preston's personal giant cupcake

Yay!!! Drums!!!!!
Yummy, cake!

Comments (2)

I can't believe he is 1! Time goes by so quickly. And where is the boy's hair :)

Preston is so adorable and growing sooo fast. These are great pictures!