Halloween 2008

Posted by brittney pecore photography | Posted on 8:35 AM

Sorry its been so long since I've posted any pictures, work has kept me very busy.  I knew that I would want to put these pictures up, so I took them with my point and shoot to make the whole process faster.  PLUS.... now I'M in some of the pictures =) .  
We had a great halloween at our new house.  Preston was Tigger and Dylan was Dracula.  We had our families and friends come over to hang out, BBQ and pass out candy together.  Lots of fun!  

Our Little Family! 
My Boys... Dylan is helping Preston stand up for the picture
Carving the pumpkins
Preston spent the afternoon crawling around the driveway and getting himself into trouble.... he still had time to pose for the camera =)
Dylan loves digging the seeds out 
Me and baby boy Preston!
Dracula Dylan
Aunt Erin and Dracula Dylan
Preston Loves to climb on the chairs


Comments (1)

They are both getting so big! I can't wait to see you Saturday. Love you all.