Mammoth Trip!!

Posted by brittney pecore photography | Posted on 4:06 PM

We had an amazing trip to Mammoth this year. Dylan is now riding his snowboard without holding anyone's hand and can almost go up and down all by himself. He Loves it and showed off for everyone!!
GO DYLAN!


Preston came to watch. He's not a very big fan of the wind, so he's super bundled up! Other than a little wind on the first day, it was beautiful sunny days with great snow!

Nanna Janie and preston hanging out on the slopes.
Dylan can strap in and stand up on his own!
WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!

And yes, I was there, but since i'm always behind the camera, we dont have many pictures of me. hopefully i'll get some from my mom =)

Comments (2)

I think we will have to go snowboarding with you next time. Maybe Dylan will be able to give me some pointers...

looks like it was fun! I can't believe Dylan is snowboarding on his own!